Thursday, July 25, 2013

One Year Mark

     Whoops! The one year anniversary of this blog  slipped past me!  I would just like to say thank you to everyone, 2,925 page views later, who comes to this page. It means more than I can explain when my words reach anyone, and more so if they help someone going through a similar situation.

     Last night I was not in the best of places, and to keep my mind off things I finally tired drawing something abstract to explain the way i've been feeling, and somewhat what this blog is about. There is no final piece, but here are some rough layouts:





Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Happy anniversary! Your words definitely reach me and it has been so much easier knowing that I am not alone. Thank you for blogging, sharing your journey and now sharing your art too! I love it. You are amazing, Maddy :)

    ReplyDelete