Sunday, June 30, 2013

Video Blog #2




With all the packing, the stress that comes with it, and the procrastinating that comes with those two...I forgot to mention that I am also going Gluten Free! I'll talk about that more once things settle down in Colorado.

P.S. I've had an Etsy shop for awhile that I figured I could exploit on my own blog, so the link can be found on the lower right-hand side :)

P.P.S. Speaking of exploiting, I am currently in an Art Matters contest hosted by Blick Art Materials. Top 3 videos get a gift card for supplies and a matching donation to art education. You can vote for mine daily until July 14. http://bit.ly/135EVnm

Okay, now im done :)

Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the video! You are the cutest and HOORAY FOR...DESSICATED :) Yippee! Very excited for you. Also, I am so happy you posted your Etsy shop. You are super talented and it is fun seeing other parts of Maddy's world. So, I suppose to answer your question, I like reading about your story/symptoms and how you manage them/heal and I like reading about other parts of your world. I guess that is the melting pot, right?

    Have a great trip back to Colorado!

    ReplyDelete